Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wheels Rumbling On the Surface

I started to play Warhammer Fantasy at 6th edition rules of Skaven army and there wasnt any DoomWheel at that army book, so I didnt get anyone till new army book and new model.

Assembling the DoomWhell was a bit hard for me because I thought it was so easy and I didnt give enough attention it. That was a big mistake, however luckily I could assamble in a good way. (I used many acetone to disassemble the model, lucky part was new plastic models are not deformed form acetone)

Before starting to finalize to assemble and painting I checked the tutorial of GW for DoomWheel (DW) and followed that order. That helped me a lot (I know the basic painting after all that tutorial, I was clueless before that :D) As you can see I undercoat the parts of DW and before combining them I painted all separately.

And here are some picture from the progress...




No comments:

Post a Comment