Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Riders on the storm...

Hello again,

Finally I completed my converted Hell Pit Abomination. When Skaven army book released, some units didnt have any model which provide by Games Workshop. So i started to alternative models, and found Forge World Khorne Blood Slaughter (btw i have another conversion for Plague Catapult, you can see that work soon too.). The reason why i choose this model is, i really like Skyre clan at Skavens which are the tech users, and inventors, prbably they are the most brilliant ones in warhammer fantasy worlds, so i decided to create my own abomination from Skyre clan instead of Maulders.

I will continue to work on this model, i want to add some sprues and basing. When finished, I will sahre the latest form. during the process, i realised that i need more patiance and more experience on modelling, i still did some noobish mistakes, luckly it isnt understandable if you didnt see the progress. This model had take my 22-24 hours work, it could be faster, but i changed color scheme for 2 times and cost me 6-8 hours more. Well, lets see some more pictures...

(A close view of right blade)


(front view / behind view)

No comments:

Post a Comment